Initious From Singapore, joined Dec 2008, 1034 posts, RR: 16 Posted (3 years 7 months 3 weeks 14 hours ago) and read 5250 times:
After playing Airline Manager for so long, I started to complain on how unrealistic it is. True that it is a free application, however here I wish that the following can be included to make it near realism, I do not mind paying for it!
- Allow us to schedule timetables for each plane. No airline in the world flies the same plane on the same route everyday I guess..
- Allow us to choose if we serve food free or we sell food on the aircraft
- Allow us to configure the aircraft the way we want, an A388 with 644 seats is a tad too much for me to take
- Stopovers for long flights, such as SIN-NRT-LAX
- Select if we are to include PTVs in each class of service, costing more if PTV is added to each seat, of course
- Getting fuel prices from the market price instead of letting us "stock" fuel
- Allow us to select a service profile (such as BOB for short flights) for each route
- More than 1 aircraft on busy routes
All comments are welcomed, no flaming please! Just my 2 cents.
Initious From Singapore, joined Dec 2008, 1034 posts, RR: 16 Reply 2, posted (3 years 7 months 2 weeks 4 days 14 hours ago) and read 5096 times:
Quoting TurkishWings (Reply 1): I stopped playing AM about a month ago... It was exciting at first but then I reached 401 A-380s and billions of dollars and had no other goals to achieve so I gave up... Became too boring
401 A380s? I guess I'd never want to do that as it's too unrealistic as of now.. xD
I stopped as soon as I was approaching 401 aircraft and I had developed several hubs and could no longer be bothered to launch 340 flights everyday. I ahd quite the airline going, but these games find a way fo ending due to constraints. I think the 401 aircraft sucks, as the limit kills growth. it is no fun being all A380, I developed my hubs to all have DC-9,CRJ, 737, 767, 747, and A380. I may restart for fun, but it isn't likely.
If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
Initious From Singapore, joined Dec 2008, 1034 posts, RR: 16 Reply 10, posted (3 years 7 months 1 week 4 days 14 hours ago) and read 4827 times:
Quoting CairnterriAIR (Reply 9): Runway restrictions. Don't know if they are doing that now, but A380's operating out of Tweed New Haven or Chicago Midway is a wee bit far fetched.
Oh yes, something I missed out too. I guess they are coming up with that soon? I do not love to see planes like B747 trying to flight out of a small airport.
Anyway, another one to add. Able to lease and buy second-hand aircrafts. Probably have an aircraft market where we can put our unused aircrafts and let people lease or buy them. Great for start-up airlines! =D
Initious From Singapore, joined Dec 2008, 1034 posts, RR: 16 Reply 12, posted (3 years 7 months 1 week 1 day 18 hours ago) and read 4738 times:
Quoting PWMRamper (Reply 11):
For those who have played, how long does it take to get going and have several aircraft?
I purchased several ATRs to make my income faster. I've been playing it for a couple of months now and I have about 40% narrowbody and 60% widebodies now from a total of 112 a/c. You should get your 2nd aircraft (say B738) in about 20 days. It takes the patience and time. =)