I just posted a REPAINT for the Captain Sim Boeing 777-200 in the AVSIM library. This B777, registration code VQ-BNU, is operated by Orenburg Airlines. Orenair is based in Orenburg, Russia, flying 12 domestic and international destinations. Orenair operates one Boeing 777-200ER.
To use this repaint, the Captain Sim B777-200 Exterior Model is required.
Repainted by Garrett Rowley, firstname.lastname@example.org
This repaint has markings that are much more detailed than the original Captain Sim paints.
If you enjoy exterior detail, then you will love this repaint. You can see (and read):
1. Door opening instructions
2. Static port directions
3. Air vent warnings
4. Engine hazard area (English and French)
5. No Step warnings
6. RAT caution
7. APU intake warning
8. Stabilizer compartment access
9. Interphone jack
10. Ground power supply
11. Forward and aft access door instructions
12. Pitot, ADA probe, Ice detector and TAT probe markings
13. Visible rivets
14. Enhanced window frames
15. Authentic Orenair livery with Russian lettering and Boeing font
16. Lovely Orenair flight attendant
17. No frame rate hit - I get around 50 fps on a laptop
AVSIM Download ID = 168570