TrnsWrld From United States of America, joined May 1999, 1000 posts, RR: 0 Posted (11 years 8 months 3 weeks 5 days 19 hours ago) and read 5488 times:
Hey guys I recently figured out how to transfer my own camcorder videos and make movie clips on the computer. The video quality is pretty good and the sound quality is perfect. The files are fairly small also considering how long I made a couple of them. Here is a list of what I put on the computer so far:
- short clip from overwing view in TWA 727 lowering flaps. :21 sec long. (I did this one because you can really hear the flaps retract from this seat)
- Overwing view in TWA 727 landing in STL. :54 sec long
- Nighttime overwing view in TWA 727 (ramsjet) landing in STL in VERY dense fog. To this day I am still amazed at this landing. :54 sec long
- Nighttime overwing view in TWA 727 departing Oklahoma City. :29 sec long
- Nighttime overwing view in TWA 727 taxiing in STL showing awesome footage of company DC-9 taxiing into position (great aircraft lighting effects). :36 sec long
- Nighttime overwing view in TWA 727 taxiing to gate in STL showing two new color TWA jumbos parked at the end of concourse C. :47 sec long
- Overwing view in TWA MD-83 departing 27L at Chicago O'Hare. :54 sec long
- Overwing view in TWA MD-83 landing in STL. :45 sec long
- Short clip in TWA DC-9 just breaking above clouds. :13 sec long
- Aft wing view in TWA DC-9 landing in STL. :57 sec long
- Outside view of Northwest 747 landing 14R at Chicago O'Hare.
- Outside view of ATA L1011 landing 14R at Chicago O'Hare.
- Outside view of Sabena DC-10 departing 32L (I think) at Chicago O'Hare.
- Air Force One landing in Daytona Beach FL
Please e-mail (JTS90SC@Comcast.net) or IM me using AIM at JTS97Z28. I can either transfer over AIM (preferred) or e-mail. Unless anyone has a way for me to serve these on the internet this is the only way I can do it. The reason im sharing all of these is because I believe it is some excellent aviation footage and I want fellow enthusiasts to also enjoy them.
Goboeing From United States of America, joined Jun 2000, 2766 posts, RR: 15
Reply 3, posted (11 years 8 months 3 weeks 5 days ago) and read 5367 times:
You'll still have these availabe in another 7 weeks, right? My internet connection will be much faster when I get back to school so I'll probably email you then or IM you on AIM. I definitely want to see some of the in-flight ones.