ProPilot83 From United States of America, joined Jan 2001, 574 posts, RR: 0 Posted (13 years 13 hours ago) and read 2995 times:
I am going to write a professional letter to the FAA, about these topics/subjects.
1. No Alcohol Beverages should not be served on civilian airlines under no circumstances at all, all over the world. This will reduce the chances of "Air Rage."
2. No children/infant under the age of 2 should not be aloud to travel or fly for free, that means nobody fly's for free and everyone should purchase a ticket. Inflight incidents or emergency's such as wind shear or turbulence may injure or even kill a passenger. Because of this, everyone needs to purchase a ticket and must be seated.
3. Passengers should not be aloud to unbuckle their seatbelts during inflight cruising. Passengers should have their seatbelts fastened all the time, unless it is an emergency and they need to use the restroom.
4. The FAA should eliminate all DC-10 and MD-11 aircraft out of service, they are already out of production and soon will be out of service, because of safety issues. The DC-10 is Death Cruiser 10, and the MD-11 is Mega Death 11.
I am going to send a professional typed letter to the FAA concerning all these situations, the laws must be changed by the FAA or Congress of the United States of America, these laws must be passed and need to be enforced into the FAR's. Federal Aviation Regulation(s).
What I am doing is right and I will do it until the FAA mandates it. I am not doing this for famous or fortune or making money, I am doing this for the safety of you and the people of the world. Boeing didnt just stop building the MD-11 because it was competing too close to other Boeing jetliners, like the 777, there is also another reason why they stopped production of the MD-11, that is how they designed and built the MD-11 totally incorrect. They wont tell you that, because they dont want people to not fly on the MD-11 and DC-10, which was also designed and built wrong like the MD-11. Death Cruiser and the Mega Death........
Redngold From United States of America, joined Mar 2000, 6907 posts, RR: 47 Reply 1, posted (13 years 12 hours ago) and read 2857 times:
1. Some airlines already don't serve alcoholic beverages on domestic flights.
2. For statistical purposes, yes, this makes sense. But common sense tells you that if a woman has her child with her, someone probably will notice that the child is missing after a crash or accident. Allowing children to fly for free is a good convenience; most airlines still record "and child" on their manifests regardless of whether the child is a ticketed pax.
3. The airlines already encourage this. Making it a law won't prevent people from unbuckling. Just look at car seatbelts.
4. DC-10 and MD-11 are very safe for # of flights and distance traveled. Isolated incidents Death Cruisers and Mega Deaths do not make! The FAA will ignore that point on your letter.
1. This is not a flame, just an observation -- Use spell-check and grammar check on your letter. As posted, your grammar and spelling are quite poor.
2. If you include point 4, get some hard data and statistics to back up your argument. Don't just convey an opinion. Especially if you're going to drop names (Boeing) you had better back it up!!! Otherwise the FAA will just treat your letter as another rant from a crazy coot.
Dazed767 From United States of America, joined May 1999, 5472 posts, RR: 52 Reply 2, posted (12 years 12 months 4 days 21 hours ago) and read 2839 times:
The FAA should eliminate all DC-10 and MD-11 aircraft out of service, they are already out of production and soon will be out of service, because of safety issues. The DC-10 is Death Cruiser 10, and the MD-11 is Mega Death 11.
Starship From South Africa, joined Nov 1999, 1098 posts, RR: 15 Reply 4, posted (12 years 12 months 3 days 19 hours ago) and read 2820 times:
What a load of rubbish! Any such letter to the FAA will land in File 13 - where it belongs.
If you are so ignorant as to believe that there are safety issues regarding the DC-10 and MD-11 that should have them banned from the skies, then you are clearly too young and misinformed to know any better.
Not for one second do I believe that you are qualified to make any such allegations.
I suggest you go away and brush up on your grammar and spelling; then do some reading - there are plenty of good books out there. You can also do plenty of research on the internet regarding the topics with which you have an issue.
Only when you are able to make an informed contribution will you receive any respect.