Psych From United Kingdom, joined Nov 2004, 3064 posts, RR: 58
Reply 1, posted (9 years 5 months 1 week 1 day 1 hour ago) and read 3320 times:
Hi Kevin - how's it going?
Here's my feedback, bearing in mind I am wearing my most critical A.net 'home-screener' hat on:
First off, I think there is a potential problem for them all with baddark.
* I think the Virgin is a definite likelihood for a baddark rejection, plus I feel the quality of this one is slightly below that of the others.
* I think the BA has a problem for me with badcentred as well - too much underneath the wheels, compared with the space above the top of the fuselage.
* I really like this Gulf Air shot, but I would have to give that one a badcentred as well - too much space above the fuselage when compared to what is below the wheels. But that has lovely atmospheric lighting, in my opinion.
* The BMI looks a little dark to me and also I feel the cropping is slightly awkward, being biased to the right.
* I like this AA shot a lot, but once again I would be a bit anxious about baddark if I were in your position.
Sorry if this is just the kind of feedback you don't want to hear but, as I say, I am being extra critical on purpose in an effort to help out. Hopefully a screener will be able to give you a more experienced viewpoint.
Chris78cpr From United Kingdom, joined Feb 2004, 2822 posts, RR: 50
Reply 4, posted (9 years 5 months 1 week 23 hours ago) and read 3248 times:
to be honest, they are all crap and the photogrpaher must just be a complete idiot with a camera!
Nice shots mate, i reckon that they will be ok, i mean i have had some borderline ones like that which have got in. BEst way is to give them a shot and see what happenes, can always lighten them and reupload after?
5D2/7D/1D2(soon to be a 1Dx) 17-40L/24-105L/70-200F2.8L/100-400L/24F1.4LII/50F1.2L/85F1.2LII
Bubbles From Canada, joined Apr 2005, 1196 posts, RR: 51
Reply 6, posted (9 years 5 months 1 week 23 hours ago) and read 3242 times:
AIRLINERS.NET CREW PHOTO SCREENER
Quoting Psych (Reply 1): I am wearing my most critical A.net 'home-screener' hat on
Paul is really harsh on Kevin's photos. However, this is the fact that I have to agree to. My major concern is baddark. I also see BA's shot a little bit weird due to its larboard stabilizer getting into the image - I understand why - you want to keep all landing gears in the photo.