Appreciate any help pls since I worked mostly on the comments I received from the 1st post.! another thing what if I leave them in Q and then if they got rejected I will post them in forum for opinion pls?
Thks alot in advance
Psych From United Kingdom, joined Nov 2004, 3072 posts, RR: 57
Reply 2, posted (9 years 5 months 3 weeks 3 days 6 hours ago) and read 2659 times:
Excellent work Malcolm - that BritishJet still looks very close to a tail strike to me!
Generally I can see improvements in all the edits. Unfortunately I am still not a screener , but with my hyper-critical eye, I would still be less than 100% confident about some:
* IL76 - better than before, though slightly grainy. Still small areas of jaggies, but I would stick with it as it is such an interesting shot.
* 720 - looks a lot better. Hard to get rid of all those jaggies caused by those cheat lines.
* ATR - I think this will stand a good chance now
* Blue Line - still looks a bit soft to me in places - e.g. front and rear
* Phantom - still looks a great shot, but I can't escape noticing slight softness generally, particularly the front quarter of the plane. But with such an interesting image it would be a great shame not to submit it for assessment by the screeners to see if they will give any latitude.
* BritishJet - I really like this capture, but I cannot get away from what I see as quality issues unfortunately. It still looks slightly soft - e.g. tail area - and hence why the sharpening hasn't brought it up just right. I think that can be seen in that jagged registration, which suggests to me that it is very slightly blurred in the original.
I am not a fan of the watermark - though understand why people use it - but I think it looks better when the watermark doesn't cut across the plane so much - e.g in the new version of the 'Blue Line'.
I hope that - as often is the case - I am being too harsh a judge, and that you have some success. Thanks for sharing the photos with us and good luck.
AirMalta From Malta, joined Mar 2006, 394 posts, RR: 0
Reply 3, posted (9 years 5 months 3 weeks 3 days 3 hours ago) and read 2637 times:
No problem being harsh my friends!!Better take some advice over here obviously if there is a screener comments this will help out very much because ultimately they are going to decide wether these pics will be online or not, I am not saying that other comments are not fruitful...by the way.