Pauara From Bahamas, joined Aug 2005, 71 posts, RR: 0 Posted (9 years 7 months 2 days 18 hours ago) and read 4605 times:
Today I went out for some evening shots at MYNN (Nassau International Airport) and was able to get a few before it became pitch black. In the Bahamas we dont have much of a twilight so it goes from light to almost toatal darkness quickly. Here is what i got from
March 15, 2006
Bahamasair Dash 8-300 C6-BFG
American Eagle CRJ-700
American Eagle ATR-72
Gulfstream (Continental Connection) Beach 1900D
Thanks for looking and i would appreciate ANY advice, comments, and opinions to help get these photos better.
Eadster From Australia, joined Jan 2005, 2216 posts, RR: 13
Reply 2, posted (9 years 7 months 2 days 12 hours ago) and read 4569 times:
Nice pics you have there...
1. I think is ok can't see much wrong with that one
2. Ok, but may be slightly blurred or soft around the nose area. May be better if scaled to 1024 px wide. Check the histogram on this. Looks a little dark here.
3. Not sure about this one. Looks a bit to blurry or soft.
4. Is ok but I would suggest resizing to 1024
5. Don't think this one will do much good. Resize to 1024 and if it doesn't look any better, can it from the Q.
Hope this helps. All in all, nice pics. Well done!