SA006 From South Africa, joined Sep 2003, 1883 posts, RR: 54
Reply 2, posted (8 years 1 week 2 days 10 hours ago) and read 3675 times:
Thanks for the reply.
I'm having a real problem with jaggies. I'm simply using USM at about 180 with 0.2 . I need a link to an editing workflow thats been going around here for some while , can't seem to find it.
Quoting Eadster (Reply 1): 2 - I personally think this is a motive kick. It's just a wing showing not a great deal. No interesting weather, damage etc. I was looking for something thats just not there.
Aero145 From Iceland, joined Jan 2005, 3071 posts, RR: 19
Reply 5, posted (8 years 1 week 1 day 14 hours ago) and read 3624 times:
My 8 cents:
1) Soft and very dark on this screen here. Try to use Magic Wand tool to not sharpen the skies.
2) Same as Eadster
3) Soft and overexposed
4) Looks very grainy
5) This one can be saved with a little less amount of brightness and more sharpening
6) Feels unlevel and is soft and jaggy, I'm wondering about motiv...
7) Just not special, haven't got a thing to say
8) It's soft, jagged, and it looks like the window had been dirty 'cause of everything blown out 3/4 top.
A kinda newbie here talking, haven't got a specially high ratio or amount of photos in the DB, hope nothing b***s*** what I'm saying.
Ptrjong From Netherlands, joined Mar 2005, 3959 posts, RR: 18
Reply 6, posted (8 years 1 week 1 day 13 hours ago) and read 3608 times:
#1: is slightly too low in the frame in my humble opinion.
#8: try to level using the vertcal lines in the center of the frame, ie, the far corner and the vertical lines just to the right of the far corner.
The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad (Salvador Dali)