Jwenting From Netherlands, joined Apr 2001, 10213 posts, RR: 17
Reply 1, posted (13 years 10 months 1 week 1 day 13 hours ago) and read 2003 times:
1st shot is no longer a reason for letting a slightly lower quality slip by it seems. Had several rejected for all kinds of reasons recently.
1) seems slightly out of focus in the reat fuselage
2) bit soft (called blurry here), and oversharpened in areas
3) again a bit soft. The blue seems also too bright compared to what I know of AF
4) bit oversharpened in areas, upper fuselage seems a bit soft. Also the aircraft has a nose-down attitude which some people here do not like (even though it is realistic).
5) bit too contrasty, maybe somewhat oversharpened. It is incredibly hard to get a livery like that to scan well.
6) again a bit soft.
EDIpic From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 2, posted (13 years 10 months 1 week 1 day 11 hours ago) and read 1987 times:
Most are oversharpened.
Are you trying to compensate by oversharpening a slightly blurry or out of focus original image?
Look at the wheels.
You are getting a white "glow" around the dark wheels against the sky.