LHRjc From Netherlands, joined Apr 2006, 1964 posts, RR: 19 Posted (7 years 7 months 4 weeks 1 hour ago) and read 3059 times:
I'd value some comments on some more shots I'm considering uploading. I have some concerns with some of them and would like to know if I'm right before I waste the screeners time and mess up my acceptance ratios
1) I'm guessing the nose is too overexposed to save ?
2) Again, is it overexposed ?
3) I think looks ok ?
4) Not sure if it's blurry ?
Thanks in advance
"Our 319's are very reliable. They get fixed very quickly."
Acontador From Chile, joined Jul 2005, 1425 posts, RR: 29
Reply 1, posted (7 years 7 months 3 weeks 6 days 23 hours ago) and read 3043 times:
AIRLINERS.NET CREW PHOTO SCREENER
1) It's a little on the hot side (overexposed), but I'd be more worried about the softens. I think this one could benefit from a little careful curves adjustment.
2) This one is definately overexposed.
3) Very slightly blurry.
4) I wouldn't say blurry, rather oversharpened! Jaggies around the cockpit windows, upper-forward fuselage, tailplane de-icing. And it 'feels' slightly grainy, like you used a too high pixel radius setting for sharpening.
If it was me, I wouldn't upload any as shown, and concentrate my efforts on number 1 and 4. Hope it helps !
Just sit back, relax and have a glass of Merlot...enjoy your life!