Fhlaran From Brazil, joined Feb 2005, 48 posts, RR: 0 Posted (8 years 8 months 1 week 2 days 20 hours ago) and read 2117 times:
I just received a mail asking for prices for a one time contract to do some pictures...
They would be
- 2 or 3 photos of crew in action
- 4 to 5 photos of cabin crew in action
- 2 to 3 photos of crew showing simphaty
- 2 to 3 photos of aircraft interior
- 2 to 3 photos of outside view
- 2 to 3 photos of cargo services
CalgaryBill From Canada, joined exactly 10 years ago today! , 686 posts, RR: 5
Reply 1, posted (8 years 8 months 1 week 2 days 19 hours ago) and read 2114 times:
Depends on the usage... What are they going to do with the photo's? Who wants them (airline, ad agency, magazine?).
Considering how broad the scope of pictures is (and how they don't know exactly how many photo's they want) I'd charge an hourly rate for the shoot plus usage for each image depending on the answers to the questions above...