Fhlaran From Brazil, joined Feb 2005, 48 posts, RR: 0 Posted (7 years 9 months 1 day 6 hours ago) and read 1822 times:
I just received a mail asking for prices for a one time contract to do some pictures...
They would be
- 2 or 3 photos of crew in action
- 4 to 5 photos of cabin crew in action
- 2 to 3 photos of crew showing simphaty
- 2 to 3 photos of aircraft interior
- 2 to 3 photos of outside view
- 2 to 3 photos of cargo services
CalgaryBill From Canada, joined May 2006, 686 posts, RR: 5
Reply 1, posted (7 years 9 months 1 day 6 hours ago) and read 1819 times:
Depends on the usage... What are they going to do with the photo's? Who wants them (airline, ad agency, magazine?).
Considering how broad the scope of pictures is (and how they don't know exactly how many photo's they want) I'd charge an hourly rate for the shoot plus usage for each image depending on the answers to the questions above...