Legoguy From United Kingdom, joined Jun 2006, 3317 posts, RR: 37 Posted (6 years 3 months 1 day 12 hours ago) and read 1267 times:
Hey guys, I'm not sure how many shots you can ask an opinion on before being frowned upon so I'm just going to link all five photos I need help with. My acceptance is pretty bad (40.6%) and any further rejections will likely lower me to one shot in the queue at any one time anyhow I guess as long as I can improve from it then I guess it shouldn't really be frowned upon.
Any help with these shots would be appreciated.
Is this type of shot acceptable?
Can you say 'Beer Can' without sounding like a Jamaican saying 'Bacon'?
Deaphen From India, joined Jul 2005, 1430 posts, RR: 1
Reply 1, posted (6 years 3 months 1 day 11 hours ago) and read 1243 times:
1. Looks grainy (look inside the engines), and a bit heat hazed.
2. Nice shot showing the general atmosphere, but unfortunately, you will get a motive rejection.
3. Again in the Ryanair shot, the insides of the engines are grainy.
4. Looks over sharpened and unlevel (CCW rotation needed)
5. Last one looks heat hazed, and the quality seems a bit low.
Hope this helps.
I want every single airport and airplane in India to be on A.net!