Lufthansi From Germany, joined May 2002, 454 posts, RR: 2 Posted (6 years 1 week 10 hours ago) and read 2147 times:
Today we had some cool light conditions at FRA. I'd like to show you the best shots of today. I have to say that it is my first try with Adobe Photoshop 3CS. I'm still waiting for my book on how to use it like a professional. But the small course here on a.net has been very useful too. Please let me know if any of those shots could be worth to be uploaded in the queue.
Dlowwa From Canada, joined Apr 2005, 7328 posts, RR: 29
Reply 1, posted (6 years 1 week 4 hours ago) and read 2105 times:
Most of those are pretty marginal in terms of quality, so I couldn't guarantee any of them would pass in that respect. Individual critiques (mostly of the crop/motive)
1. Crop looks good.
2. Interesting perspective, but I don't think it will pass the motive test (too much dead space above).
3. Also a poor crop, needs to be much tighter on the sides.
4. Crop looks ok, but quality is a little low.
5. Crop is ok, but leaning light towers might get it for level (horizontal reference points look ok to me however, so can't say for sure)
6. Same as #3
7. Poor crop/motive. Aircraft is not the central focus of the photo.
8. Crop is ok, but quality is much worse than the others.
9. Crop ok, but quality again is pretty poor, and looks unlevel.
10. Crop/leveling ok, maybe the one with the best chance.
To sum up, 1, 5, and 10 are the only ones that have a chance (my vote would be for 5 or 10), but they still suffer from overall poor quality, so I wouldn't feel comfortable saying you were safe on any of those three.