sunandan From India, joined Jun 2005, 333 posts, RR: 4
Reply 1, posted (2 years 10 months 3 weeks 4 days 17 hours ago) and read 7164 times:
AIRLINERS.NET CREW DATABASE EDITOR
Here you go:
1) In the auto complete tab, leave the rego field empty and fill in the airport code and press "get info"
2) Using the menu under "aircraft type", select Aircraft Manufacturer -> Other - I want to type the info manually (this is right at the bottom of the list) -> Transfer info to form
3) On the upload page under aircraft type and version where it says "Type here", delete the fields and enter a simple hyphen in both the fields (basically indicating that these fields won't be applicable to this picture, since it's an overview)
4) Under "airline", choose Other and in the empty field below it, enter a hyphen again
5) Leave the registration, CN and code fields empty
6) Fill in the other fields as required and submit the photo
7) On the next page, leave everything as it is, and go to the bottom where it says "Select additional categories" and make sure you select "Airport Overview" and you're done.
I hope that helps.
You can either work for a living, or you can fly airplanes. I'd rather fly!