787A380 From United Kingdom, joined Oct 2006, 5 posts, RR: 0 Posted (6 years 7 months 2 weeks 2 days 8 hours ago) and read 3779 times:
Hi, im a new member on Airliner.net.
I am currenlty in 6th form, and i am undertaking a study of the 787.
I would like to know your thoughts on the following questions, so i can undertake an online poll:
1.Who do you think will win the aviation war? The 787 or the A380?
2.Do you think the 787 programme will be a sucess?
3.Do you prefer the 787 concept of direct travel avoiding airport hubs?
4. Do you prefer travelling on larger jets that offer more comfort, such as the A380 or do you prefer smaller jets, such as the 787?
Acjflyer From United States of America, joined Aug 2005, 426 posts, RR: 7 Reply 1, posted (6 years 7 months 2 weeks 2 days 7 hours ago) and read 3776 times:
First of all welcome to a.net! Second of all these answers are strictly my opinion and personal thoughts.
1. The 787 will win over the A380 hands down.
2. It's already a success granted they don't have any delays.
3. That's a hard question because I love big airports and the hustle and bustle of the large hub airports but I love the convenience of the point to point operations. But if I had to pick one over the other I would chose point to point
4. I would prefer the smaller 787. Breathing the same air as 500 other people is not my idea of fun.