KLM672 From United States of America, joined Oct 1999, 2578 posts, RR: 3 Posted (8 years 1 month 1 week 6 days 18 hours ago) and read 4313 times:
Since getting a job as an FA I've been attempting to try and get a some time off to visit my family in Germany with the discount ticket and all and I am torn between going next week (leave the 28th get there the 29th and leave Germany the 4th) or just wait and request the last part of the bid off and beining on the next bid. With the second option I know I wouldn't have a chance until end of Jan and beginning of Feb. I just don't think its worth it for $132.00 for four days but I do not want to disapoint my cousin. When he was free I couldn't due to other obligations or last minute things and then he got a job and wouldn't be around (I don't want to pay that much to just sit on the couch for a few days). I am a little low on money so that $132.00 could benifit something else (bills), but with the benefits its so tempting. Any advice here?
I would not bother about that since " 0 " is always a good sign. Do not forget the massive number of flights from Germany to the US.
I regularly fly into GIG or GRU and -20 does not make my heart beat faster. The only bad think is if there is only one daily flight between your cities however the closer you get to the date the more people normally drop from the flight. Check a day before you leave and then decide. That is my advise ( after more then 80 Non-Rev flight the last 3 years )