Okay, so I've noticed other people have used this forum to ask for info about past flights, for personal record keeping. I started my own log a few months ago, but have a lot of missing info. I've filled in what I can from what I remember, and what I could figure out based on other things. Here are some things I'm looking for. If anyone has any info, please post it, or point me in the direction of where I can find it. Thanks very much, in advance!
1. My first and only cross-country flight was in the summer of 2001 I believe. We left from PHL, stopped in either STL or MCI, then finally arrived in SAN. We left out of SNA (yes, SNA) and stopped in either STL or MCI again, then back to PHL. I'm pretty sure we flew on USAir, but I'm not positive. Does anyone know where we more likely stopped? Type aircraft used? Or any other info...I know I didn't give much for that one, but it's all I got.
2. I flew on the short-lived Southeast Airlines from ABE to SFB back in August of 2002 on their MD-82. Does anyone know the flight numbers for either direction? Also, I know on the way back (to ABE), we had an early scheduled flight out of SFB, but it was delayed almost all day because one of the cockpit windows needed maintenance in ABE. So I was stuck (oh no!) in the airport for over 8 hours. When the aircraft finally arrived, you could clearly see which window was fixed as it had what looked like duck tape (I know it wasn't) around the frame. Looking for flight numbers and regs if available.
3. I went to Oshkosh 2003, and flew PHL-MKE. It was either USAir (or US Air Express) or Midwest (if they even did that route). Dates I believe were 7/31 there, and 8/4 back. Any info about these airlines and this route, that'd be great.
4. Also in the summer of 2003, I went to the Bahamas. The route was PHL-MIA-FPO, then back. I do know that the MIA-FPO leg and back were both on ATR 72s, so I'm pretty sure this was American Eagle. I'm not sure of the mainline legs were American or not. (I was young, okay? Give me a break) I also know we landed in FPO before sunset. But does anyone know the type flown from PHL to MIA?
5. I've made multiple flights on US Airways. When did they first introduce the A320 series into their fleet? I know most of my flights with them have been on the 737 or A320, but I don't know which almost every time.
That's about it for now. I do have more missing info, but it can't really be filled in until I can figure out estimate times yet. This is definately a tricky project I have undertaken, but we'll see how well I do. Thanks again for anyone who helps out.