Skibum9 From United States of America, joined Nov 2001, 1229 posts, RR: 0 Posted (10 years 6 months 2 weeks 1 day 16 hours ago) and read 3884 times:
We have had threads on what the shortest scheduled airline flight is, but I thought it would be more interesting to build on this. What is the shortest flight for every every frame type that an airline has? I would like to see if we can cover most of the world's airlines.
For example: Delta has the following fleet: 737-200, 737-300, 737-800, MD-88, MD-90, 757-200, 767.200. 767-300, 767-300ER, 767-400, 777. For each airframe, with Delta's fleet, what is the shortest scheduled flight?
Likewise, for any airline you can think of, what is their fleet and the shortest scheduled flight for each type?
MIASkies From United States of America, joined Jun 2004, 1350 posts, RR: 1
Reply 4, posted (10 years 6 months 1 week 2 days ago) and read 3723 times:
Some of the shortest flights I can think of:
1. AE - SJU to PSE : AT7 - 41 NMiles
2. AE - SJU to MAZ : AT7 - 66 Nmiles
3. AE - SJU to STT : AT7 - 59 NMiles
4. AA- SJU to STT : 757 - 59 NMiles
4. PanAm (Boston Maine) - SJU to BQN : J31 - 64 NMiles
5. Aeropostal - CCS to VLN - DC9 - 62 NMiles
6. CapeAir - MIA to APF - 83 NMiles
7. AE - MIA to MTH : ATR42 - 76 NMiles (no longer flying this route)
8. Air Jamaica - KIN to MBJ : Dash 8's, A320 - 73 NMiles