JetBlue777 From United States of America, joined Jul 2009, 1492 posts, RR: 1 Posted (5 years 8 months 2 weeks 2 days 9 hours ago) and read 7043 times:
I dont know if this is mentioned before, but if so, my apologies....
So, what are your favorite liveries out there? My personal top 10 would be:
1. Qantas - I love the Kangaroo!
2. Emirates - Professional and elegant
3. JetBlue - Blue is my favorite color
4. British Airways - Nice, neat and professional.
5. Singapore Airlines - classy and sophisticated.
6. US Airways - neat and professional.
7. KLM - again, i like blue
8. Korean Air - same as number 3 and 7
9. Etihad - same as number 5
10. Malaysia Airlines - looks good on jumbos.
1. Kuwait Airways - old stlye and dirty.
2. Egyptair - plain and bland
3. Olympic Airlines - they could do better.. (i still dont like the new one)
4. Iberia - old livery, they seriously need a new one
5. Alitalia - they could do better
6. Air France - the font on their name is ugly.
7. Air Canada - the color looks like a bathroom
8. China Airlines - okay but they could do better.
9. Royal Jordanian - needs a new one
10. LOT Polish - same as 4
AlexEU From Nauru, joined Oct 2007, 1839 posts, RR: 2
Reply 7, posted (5 years 8 months 1 week 5 days 21 hours ago) and read 6728 times:
BEST (not in order)
South African Airways
Royal Brunei Airlines
Swiss International Air Lines
PIA - Pakistani International Airlines
Air Asia X
Old Olympic Airways