Many governments around the world require some passport and travel information from airlines about the people flying into their country. This Advanced Passenger Information, sometimes called API or APIS, is collected by us before you check in, through Manage My Booking, at an airport check-in desk or kiosk.
You will be required to supply some or all of the following details:
• your full name (as it appears on your passport)
• your date of birth
• your gender
• your nationality
• your passport number
• your passport expiry date
• the country that issued your passport
• your country of residence
Additionally, on US flights, you will be asked for:
• the destination address of your first night’s stay
• Alien Registration Number (Green Card) for those who have US residency
• redress number if you have one (this enables travellers who have experienced problems entering the US to avoid future difficulties — learn more at dhs.gov/trip)
Walk together, talk together all ye peoples of the earth. Then, and only then, shall ye have peace.