Trekster From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: Posted (10 years 8 months 3 days 15 hours ago) and read 3992 times:
If u could work for one airline:
1. Who would it be with?
2. Why would u want to work for them?
3. What position?
4. Where would u like to be based?
1. Qantas of course.
2. They made such an impression on me, that for 7 years i have been trying to get into the industry to get experience. Now i have finally got onto the ladder by getting a job with BA,my dream may be coming true
3. Customer support (either at the Airport or in a call centre)
4. Brisbane or Sydney (have familyand friends there)
PITA333 From United States of America, joined Mar 2005, 391 posts, RR: 3
Reply 8, posted (10 years 8 months 2 days 5 hours ago) and read 3914 times:
1. Continental Airlines
2. A great airline that has awesome employees behind it. Made an impression
on me, as it was the first airline I have ever flown.
3. Customer Service (On Location, not call center)
4. EWR (Newark Liberty)
FlyMIA From United States of America, joined Jun 2001, 7527 posts, RR: 7
Reply 12, posted (10 years 7 months 3 weeks 1 day 2 hours ago) and read 3783 times:
1. American Airlines
2. Because its my favourite airline, they have a good fleet. Good bases
3. FO than on to Captain. Would like 737-800, 767-300, 777-200. 787 later?
I really would fly for any airline on just about any plane but AA would be my dream. I would love to fly for American Eagle in the Northeast on the ERJ before the Majors. UA would not be bad either. 757, 767, 777 ot 747
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)
SignalOne From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 17, posted (10 years 7 months 2 weeks 6 days 2 hours ago) and read 3722 times:
1. First Choice Airways
2. They make a very good, professional impression, and the whole business structure of the group is smart and efficient. They are a U.K Charter Airline, and I've flown Charter Airlines for all my flights bar one. I feel that's where I would prefer to be.
3. Some kind of Managerial Role within the Company, or flying the Planes