This will depend on the personal preferences of aneter. That´s why, there is no rational answer to the question.
Let´s try, however, to tell the facts about each bussines class:
- Seats in both carriers are 60 inches (5 feet, 1.5 mts) away from each other
- Alitalia´s seat reclines to 160degrees. On KLM it depends on the type of airplane: B767- 135degrees, B744 and MD-11- 150degrees and the B777- 170degrees (almost flat position)
- Both seats are electronicaly powered
- KLM´s B777 seat has a massage mode, while Alitalia´s seat does not
- Both seats include: PTV AVOD (in KLM only in B777), Amenity kit, a private light, and a telephone (USD 10 per minute on both carriers), armrest, headrest, footrest, laptop powerport
- On KLM you will get the traditional Delft houses filled with Dutch gin
- On both carriers, you will get three-course meal
I hope this info will work for you and decide by your own choice considereing the above mentioned. Somebody may like KLM´s service, somebody Alitalia´s. But that does not necessarily means you will like it.
UAalltheway From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 2, posted (9 years 9 months 3 weeks 2 days 17 hours ago) and read 4153 times:
I haven't heard that much about KLM's business class, but to me honest I haven't heard too many great things about it. However.. when I was researching flights to europe 6 or 7 minutes ago one of the carriers I was looking at was AZ, and after reading quite a few reviews and doing some research on my own I deemed that they have a great product. So If I were you I'd go with them. But Like Checo said, it's all on your preference. And he gave you a great guide (above).. I would use that.