UAL777UK From United Kingdom, joined Nov 2005, 3356 posts, RR: 1 Reply 6, posted (7 years 6 months 2 weeks 5 days 18 hours ago) and read 4918 times:
British Airtours 707 (First ever flight!)
Air Europe 737-200
Dan Air 727
Iberia A320 (jump seated for whole flight)
Lufthansa A300 (Jump seated for whole flight)
Concorde JFK-LHR 1400mph over mid Atlantic!
NZ107 From New Zealand, joined Jul 2005, 6086 posts, RR: 40 Reply 8, posted (7 years 6 months 2 weeks 5 days 18 hours ago) and read 4915 times:
CX 747-200 and I remember getting an electric shock as I climbed the stairs.
NZ 767-200ER, I can remember it clearly as it was on the 1st of October 2000 (day of the closing ceremony) just out of SYD on the East/West runway and we looked out the cockpit and there was the entire Olympic venue from the air! It was spectacular seeing that and the fact that it was the last day made it more special.
Cardiffairtaxi From United Kingdom, joined Mar 2006, 303 posts, RR: 0 Reply 11, posted (7 years 6 months 2 weeks 5 days 18 hours ago) and read 4892 times:
Ive been in BA 1-11(one that lost its windshield,and nearly Captain!!!)
Monarch 737-300(The pilots thought it would be quite amusing,when entering the cockpit,me seeing them with a plastic cup each,and a half bottle of vodka in hand!!!!!)
Levent From France, joined Sep 2004, 1718 posts, RR: 5 Reply 18, posted (7 years 6 months 2 weeks 5 days 16 hours ago) and read 4791 times:
- KLM Boeing 747-200 (I was about 5 an got a 747 model and Junior Pilot wings from the captain, en route from AMS to GIG)
- KLM Boeing 737-300
- Turkish Airlines Boeing 737-400
- Air Exel ATR 42 (many jumpseat flights)
- Air Exel ERJ145 (sat on jumpseat for landing)
- Air Exel EMB120 (jumpseat flight MST-STN-MST)
- Air Nostrum/Denim Air Dash 8 (many jumpseat flights)
- Air Nostrum Fokker 50 (many jumpseat flights)
- Air Nostrum CRJ (jumpseat flight)
- Iberworld A320 (jumpseat flight)
- Another great cockpit visit, although on the ground, was in an Ilyushin Il-86 at Maastricht airport. Never seen such a huge flight deck before!