|Print from Airliners.net discussion forum|
|Topic: Air Mauritius To Increase India Flights|
Posted 2004-10-15 01:57:00 and read 1587 times.
Air Mauritius will increase India flights by :
1. Flying daily to BOM from the current 5 weekly.
2. DEL will remain 2 weekly.
3. MAA-Chennai / Madras will become 2 weekly from the present once a week frequency.
4. Indians will now need no visa to visit the island from Oct 1st provided they have a return ticket, confirmed hotel reservations and sufficient spending money.
5. The airline has tied up with Air Sahara-B2 for onward flights from those 3 Indian cities to infiltrate the market.
6. Out of 1 million tourists a year, Indians make up 29,000 only on the island and it is hoped that this new visa waiver policy will be highly attractive and beneficial.
|Topic: RE: Air Mauritius To Increase India Flights|
Posted 2004-10-15 09:31:44 and read 1452 times.
Interesting. Air Mauritius also increased flights to CDG. Anyone knows how is their C class product and service? I will have to fly AMS-CDG-MRU next january on business and would like your advice whether Air Mauritious is better than Air France on this route.
The messages in this discussion express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Airliners.net or any entity associated with Airliners.net.
Copyright © Lundgren Aerospace. All rights reserved.