Nickofatlanta From Australia, joined May 2000, 1490 posts, RR: 0
Reply 3, posted (11 years 8 months 2 weeks 2 days 23 hours ago) and read 2991 times:
- BA/QF operate a mini-hub in SIN.
- NW and UA operate hubs in NRT.
- NW with its partner, KL, operates a hub in AMS.
- IB has a mini-hub in MIA.
- LanChile has a significant presence in MIA with flights to CCS, BOG, LIM, UIO and SCL.
DIA From United States of America, joined exactly 14 years ago today! , 3273 posts, RR: 26
Reply 4, posted (11 years 8 months 2 weeks 2 days 23 hours ago) and read 2984 times:
Hong Kong has always been a great hub in a great city, whether it was Kai Tak or Chek Lap Kok. The weather, geography and geology all make it an interesting hub area. . . with a great airline I might add.
Ding! You are now free to keep supporting Frontier.