L.1011 From United States of America, joined Aug 2001, 2209 posts, RR: 9 Posted (10 years 10 months 1 week 1 day 12 hours ago) and read 2178 times:
I think that in the future we will see alliances evolve into companies that own a number of airlines all over the world. They will maintin their own brands but will be assimilated behind the scenes. If you could pick your group of airlines to own (as many as you want) which would they be? Give at least one airline from each of the following regions.
This will be interesting.
Capt.Fantastic From United States of America, joined Aug 1999, 694 posts, RR: 0
Reply 4, posted (10 years 10 months 1 week 1 day 9 hours ago) and read 2065 times:
Forget about the mega global airline concept.
My "Dream" airline is one that
1) Is consistently profitable, irrespective of the economic climate
2) Reserves 25% of window seats for A.net members
3) Unions and management always agree
4) Free gourmet meals in coach
5) No bitchy flight attendants (ahhh, a dream indeed)
6) Perfect safety record
7) Has priority departure privileges at LGA and EWR
8) Has the equivalent to United's channel 9
9) Actually enforces proper boarding procedures
10) Buys exclusively ALL Boeing .... JUST KIDDING * wink - wink*
11) On safety card it says: "Please take and put in your collection" - We'll make more!"