IloveBOI From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: Posted (9 years 10 months 2 weeks 2 days 13 hours ago) and read 5179 times:
Which Livery/Liverys do you want to see on the 7E7 OR A380?
My opinion, I would definetely like to see AS or better yet QX on either one. It doesn't really matter what airline it is. I would just like opinions. Better if someone like Mikephotos or Hoons90 could Photoshop it...lol !!!!
Cptkrell From United States of America, joined Sep 2001, 2606 posts, RR: 13 Reply 5, posted (9 years 10 months 2 weeks 2 days 5 hours ago) and read 4903 times:
The Qatar livery looks cool in the A380 press release artwork. No matter; I'd love to be the paint salesman for the A380 line. With just a fraction of a percent commission, one could retire comfortably and quickly I should imagine.
Behramjee From Canada, joined Aug 2003, 4487 posts, RR: 43 Reply 16, posted (9 years 10 months 2 weeks 2 days 1 hour ago) and read 4471 times:
The 7E7 would prove to be an ideal replacement for the following airlines by 2010:
1. PIA & Air India - replacing their A 310-300s
2. JAL and ANA - replacing their B 767-200s and -300s
3. AA, DL and UA - replacing their B 767-200/300s (esp those used on long haul Intl flights)
4. EK (replacing older A 332s which have been in service since 1996)
5. SQ (they would ordered a bunch of these to replace all their A 313s asap if it was available)
6. Qantas - replacing their B 767s
7. Alitalia - replacing their B 763s
8. Aeroflot - replacing their B 763s
9. Varig - replacing their B 767s