Leezyjet From United Kingdom, joined Oct 2001, 4043 posts, RR: 52 Posted (11 years 9 months 3 weeks 3 days 20 hours ago) and read 2503 times:
This years Conde Nest travel awards produced the following results for VS :-
Best International Airline
1st Place - Virgin Atlantic - also awarded best IFE award.
2nd Place - Singapore Airlines
3rd Place - British Airways
Best Airline For Business Travel
1st Place - British Airways
2nd Place - Virgin Atlantic
3rd Place - Singapore Airlines
4th Place - Emirates
5th Place - Cathay Pacific
In the 'Worlds Top 100' category VS were placed in position 91 for Business Travel and Position 95 for Leisure travel, this category however includes all things travel related - hotels/resorts/cities/car hire to name a few.
(Sorry if it's been posted already - been on holiday for last week - did a search though and didn't get anything)
"She Rolls, 45 knots, 90, 135, nose comes up to 20 degrees, she's airborne - She flies, Concorde Flies"
Mas777 From United Kingdom, joined Jul 1999, 2938 posts, RR: 6
Reply 7, posted (11 years 9 months 3 weeks 6 hours ago) and read 2284 times:
The same survey also voted the following travel gems of Malaysia,
1. Pangkor Laut Resort, Malaysia : Overall Best in the World (all categories) and voted Best Spa Resort in the world.
2. Kuala Lumpur Airport : 2nd best in the world after Dubai. Also Cleanest and best layout and design in the world.
3. The Datai, Langkawi : 2nd best hotel in Asia
4. Mandara Spa, The Datai Langkawi : Best hotel spa in the world
5. Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur : 11th best Business hotel in the World
6. Malaysia Airlines : Best Catering and most child-friendly airline in the world.
I'm definitely gonna try out MAS' new nonstop LHR-Langkawi service this winter!