MCOtoATL From United States of America, joined Sep 1999, 474 posts, RR: 4 Posted (11 years 3 months 6 days ago) and read 1847 times:
A recent post about which airlines will still be around in 2010 inspired me to think of some of the future topics here on A-net....
In 2010, here are some of the posts you will find on this forum:
1. Why is Virgin America dropping Toledo?
2. The TV series "Airline" wins its 5th Emmy!!!
3. When will NWA get rid of their DC-9's?
4. Why is SWA trying to buy Continental and United?
5. When will Airtran's A380's be in their new color scheme?
6. Tower Air II featured on "60 Minutes"
7. Who remembers US Airways?
8. Northwest to buy twenty DC-8's from UPS!!!
9. How is Frank Lorenzo doing as new CEO of AA?
10. Why are they changing the name of "Grizzard-Franklin-Perdue-Barnes