JGPH1A From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: Reply 4, posted (9 years 3 months 3 weeks 2 days ago) and read 1133 times:
El Dor Air Do ?
- Manuel, the former night club owner, failed internet millionaire turned discount ticket scalper, has a secret kerosene addiction !
- Lars, the Swedish lothario from Snowflake flight ops, has been carrying on affairs with Traci the Air 2000 sales rep, Jimena the deeply disturbed secretary of Jose the Iberia Traffic Manager, and Gunther, Air Berlin's cross-dressing fuel-bowser driver
- Who is the father of bubbly Sharon's (former Monarch flight attendant, Lar's ex wife and Gunther's stepmother's) twins ?
- Will Trevor be able to make enough ham sandwiches for the LTU A330 flight, after he sold the catering to Manuel's night club in exchange for 30 cases of lemon-lime alcopops.
- Will Pieter, cargo manager for Martinair and former red-light-district rentboy, discover the 30 Algerians packed into an LD3 bound for Amsterdam, being smuggled by Sharon's dodgy ex brother in law Malcolm ?
JGPH1A From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: Reply 6, posted (9 years 3 months 3 weeks 2 days ago) and read 1123 times:
Who, you mean Lar's cousin Sven, who has a wife in Stockholm and another in Palma ? He's been arrested for trying to sell a B737-800 to an Arab he met at the Marina ("Don't worry about the yellow colour, it'll paint up lovely)
JGPH1A From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: Reply 8, posted (9 years 3 months 3 weeks 2 days ago) and read 1096 times:
Yes - he said his name was Stelios, and offered Sven a free A-Class Mercedes as a sweetener. The cops blew in just as Sven was handing over the keys to the 737 ! Phewww, talk about a cliffhanger episode !