1. Carriers Air China, China Southern and PIA to increase frequencies between Beijing, Shanghai, Urumqi, Islamabad and Karachi, PIA to increase frequency by 10 additional weekly flights over present 4.
2. Shanghai to be relaunched by PIA.
3. A Chinese carrier to launch Lahore.
4. Air China-PIA to code share.
5. PIA granted rights to operate to US west coast via mainland China.
6. Carriers permitted to pick up passengers from two cities in each country on same flight.
At present Pakistan is served once a week by Air China routed Beijing-Karachi-Kuwait with a 767, and twice a week by China Southern operating Urumqi-Islamabad with a 757, while for mainland China PIA fly four times a week, Karachi-Islamabad-Beijing-Tokyo with an A310.
For Hong Kong S.A.R, Cathay Pacific fly thrice a week Hong Kong-Bangkok-Karachi with A330/340-300 and PIA operate Islamabad-Hong Kong twice a week with an A310.