Ramerinianair From United States of America, joined Nov 2003, 1489 posts, RR: 0
Reply 2, posted (12 years 2 months 2 weeks 1 day 10 hours ago) and read 2022 times:
13) When you have a nice bulkhead pre-assigned seat, you check-in and are alerted that the A/C just got switched and the bulk-head seats are now all assigned.
14) After a long day, you try to recline your seat only to realize that the large fellow behind you has his tray table down and therefore your seat can only go back half way or your seat is just broke.
Ua777222 From United States of America, joined Dec 2003, 3348 posts, RR: 7
Reply 7, posted (12 years 2 months 2 weeks 1 day 7 hours ago) and read 1855 times:
26) No matter how fast you try to exit the a/c to get to the front of the line in customs, when you reach the front you'll be turned back b/c you "forgot a slip"
27) When you sit on the phone for hours to get the exact seat for you that flight will have equip. Change.
Kilavoud From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 11, posted (12 years 2 months 2 weeks 1 day 4 hours ago) and read 1673 times:
39) When transiting in an Airport with -6° C, they will tell you that because of security measure you must deplane down the stairs on the tarmac instead of through the air bridge,as you are only wearing a t-shirt.
Wing From Turkey, joined Oct 2000, 1601 posts, RR: 23
Reply 13, posted (12 years 2 months 2 weeks 1 day 3 hours ago) and read 1611 times:
Add a few to the pilots perspective:
39)Anytime I take my pen and paper to fill out the forms there comes the turbulance
40)Anytime the incoming airplane that we'll take overr is delayed youll have outbound slot time which makes you shout everybody to be faster to catch the slot.
41)All the strange things happen in the first year of your carreer as FO,and as Captain.
follow me on my facebook page" captain wing's journey log"