Hugojimenez From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: Posted (10 years 5 months 4 weeks 1 day 13 hours ago) and read 1368 times:
We all read over and over about problems with this or that cabin (e.g. no PTV on LH, terrible colors inside ElAl, bad sit pitch of IB A340, more legroom, etc.). If you have to improve an specific cabin, what can you personally suggest to do?
Leskova From Germany, joined Oct 2003, 6075 posts, RR: 70
Reply 3, posted (10 years 5 months 4 weeks 1 day 6 hours ago) and read 1262 times:
I'll second Andz's comment - LEGROOM, LEGROOM, LEGROOM, an occasional increase in the height of the seatback (lots of seats end around my shoulder-blades... not really comfortable when flying for several hours) and, once or twice, I'd have appreciated just one or two centimeters more seat width...
Jumbopilot From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 6, posted (10 years 5 months 4 weeks 1 day 5 hours ago) and read 1170 times:
Because I am often on the way with LH (most time in business class) my demands are as follows:
1. More legroom
2. More width of seats
3. Better climate in moment of starting the engines (sometimes it needs one or two minutes until the climate control is running again)
4. Internet connection for long haul flights
5. More place for jackets and coats (esp. in winter time)
6. Radio or music channels for regional flights as well
7. No adjustable seatbacks for short haul flights
8. No middle seats