Aloha717200 From United States of America, joined Aug 2003, 4397 posts, RR: 17 Posted (9 years 3 weeks 1 day 20 hours ago) and read 1450 times:
Sorry to post yet another topic but curious. In 1995 I had my first flight and up to this point I think that it was an L-1011, but I'm not entirely sure. All I know for certain was that it was a widebody aircraft but because I was younger I don't remember the exact seating arrangement.
What I'd like to know is...in 1995...was Delta flying L-1011s SLC-SEA, or where they flying 767s on that route?
DeltAirlines From United States of America, joined May 1999, 8771 posts, RR: 13 Reply 5, posted (9 years 3 weeks 1 day 17 hours ago) and read 1267 times:
The late morning departure was a mix of 757 and 767-300 during 1995. It was a 757 during the winter and fall, 767-300 during the summer. In December, the flight became a 727-200. Since you said it was a wide-body, it most likely was a 767-300.
AATripleseven From United States of America, joined Jun 2000, 324 posts, RR: 1 Reply 6, posted (9 years 3 weeks 1 day 16 hours ago) and read 1218 times:
To get a more accurate answer, you could do the following:
1. Go to http://www.bts.gov/programs/oai/airline_ontime_statistics/DetailedStatistics/
2. Click "departure statistics"
3. Click "actual departure time"
4. choose "Salt Lake City"
5. choose "Delta"
6. enter the date you travelled SLC-SEA
7. The result is a list of all DL flights departing SLC that day and their corresponding registrations.
8. Looks for the SEA flights, plug in their registrations into the airliners.net photo search and you may be able to determine the exact aircraft you were on.
Aloha717200 From United States of America, joined Aug 2003, 4397 posts, RR: 17 Reply 7, posted (9 years 3 weeks 1 day 12 hours ago) and read 1158 times:
That link was extremely helpful! Unfortunately I have no record of that flight at all except memory, I know I flew in August, but what part of that month, no clue.
Based on the info on that page for random days in august, odds are 10 to 1 that I was on a 767, but some L-1011s were flying that route, just very few of them. So it remains a mystery. How can I find out what flight I was on? We have no info at all remaining from that trip.