Sponsor Message:
Civil Aviation Forum
My Starred Topics | Profile | New Topic | Forum Index | Help | Search 
Dive Approach Name?  
User currently offlineMirage From Portugal, joined May 1999, 3125 posts, RR: 13
Posted (11 years 10 months 6 days 20 hours ago) and read 42504 times:

Sorry but I can't remember now and need to know, what's the name of that kind of approach to an airfiled made at around 2000ft and after passing the threshold the plane dives into the runway.


Top Of Page
Forum Index

This topic is archived and can not be replied to any more.

Printer friendly format

Similar topics:More similar topics...
Dive Approach Name? posted Mon Jul 26 2004 22:02:01 by Mirage
Can 2 Airlines Share A Name? posted Sat Aug 29 2009 03:31:59 by TFFIP
BOG To Change Its Name posted Wed Aug 26 2009 07:15:43 by 777jaah
Airline Service Between Cities With Same Name posted Mon Aug 3 2009 12:59:34 by VC10BOAC
Why Has Delta Removed The Northwest Name Already? posted Thu Jul 9 2009 21:32:03 by Sankaps
Did Airlines Ever Name Flights? posted Fri Apr 24 2009 12:42:08 by SJC30L
Strange Looking DL 738 On Approach SNA Today posted Thu Apr 23 2009 10:15:20 by Avi8tir
Airline Barred From Using Delta Name. posted Tue Apr 14 2009 18:11:27 by CokePopper
Procedure For Birdstrike On Approach posted Thu Mar 26 2009 17:46:31 by Phatty3374
Tallinn To Name Airport After Late President posted Thu Mar 12 2009 06:32:18 by Severnaya