Pe@rson From United Kingdom, joined Jan 2001, 19399 posts, RR: 52 Posted (10 years 8 months 2 weeks 2 days 23 hours ago) and read 1681 times:
Since it began service to the following, FR has carried:
1) 85 million passengers to, from and within the UK;
2) 17 million passengers to and from Italy;
3) 9 million passengers to and from France;
4) 6 million passengers to and from Belgium;
5) 4 million passengers to and from Spain;
6) Over 900,000 people have been carried to and from each of Gothenburg, Eindhoven and Kerry; and
7) Over 300,000 people have flown to and from Reus.
Futhermore, during the forthcoming Bank Holiday weekend, FR will carry 185,000 people.
FR is expecting to carry 27 million people this year.
[Edited 2004-10-23 13:33:01]
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."
Rojo From Spain, joined Sep 2000, 2502 posts, RR: 8
Reply 9, posted (10 years 8 months 2 weeks 2 days 21 hours ago) and read 1293 times:
Fly easyJet cheap flights and excellent service to go with it!
EasyJet is not so cheap anymore. At least on flights to Spain. With FR I can always find very cheap fares and so far I have always had very good service and on time flights. And I have flown FR 14 times in the last 12 months with no complaints.
After all, 27 million people will have used FR this year. That says a lot!!!