Pe@rson From United Kingdom, joined Jan 2001, 19087 posts, RR: 53 Posted (9 years 4 months 1 week 3 days 11 hours ago) and read 1853 times:
My next lot of FR flights (11 in all) will commence next Monday (will be routing MAN-DUB-PIK-STN-GRO-BGY-STN-NYO-HHN-STN-DUB-MAN in 3.5 days). I have the following questions that I'd truly appreciate answering:
Please remember that I won't have a car and won't be taking photos.
1) Which runway do the arrivals and departures at PIK generally use?
2) Is it possible to see FR's stored 732 aircraft (or any of them) while on the runway, taxiing to it or anywhere near the passenger terminal?
3) Which location would you recommend LANDSIDE close to or within the terminal at PIK for watching the movements - not photographing them?
4) Are views of the aprons, taxiways and runway possible when AIRSIDE at PIK?
4) Is there anywhere LANDSIDE to view the movements at GRO? If not, anywhere close by, i.e. within easy walking distance?
5) Are views of the aprons, taxiways, runway, etc., possible when AIRSIDE at GRO?
6) Is there anywhere LANDSIDE to view the movements at NYO? If not, anywhere close by, i.e. within easy walking distance?
7) Are views of the aprons, taxiways, runway, etc., possible when AIRSIDE at NYO?
Thanks a lot for your help; I'm sincerely grateful.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."