BA747400 From United States of America, joined Feb 2004, 428 posts, RR: 2 Posted (11 years 5 months 1 week 6 days 17 hours ago) and read 2065 times:
Here is the predicament I am in:
Last week, 3 of my friends and I booked a trip to FLL. The same time we will be down there, my best friend is going to GGT to see an old friend. After much coaxing, I convinced him to first come with us to FLL, then carry on to GGT once the rest of us are going home. I called USair to put the flights on hold for him....$190.00 no problem. The next day he calls to book them and Usair tells us the price went up to $284.00 and that no price is guaranteed until booking.
I have looked everywhere and done everything I can do to get his ticket price back down to $200.00....we are all in college so money isn't exactly flowing all over the place. The dates are: Jan 7-FLL-GGT return on Jan 14-GGT-FLL. (The return date is flexible) Do any of you know what I can do? Any suggestions at all?
Anything you guys can help me with is greatly, greatly appreciated.
BA747400 From United States of America, joined Feb 2004, 428 posts, RR: 2
Reply 4, posted (11 years 5 months 1 week 6 days 16 hours ago) and read 2020 times:
AAndrew....No no no, I am not angry at US at all....i think they are a great airline. I know its a codeshare flight with UP, I just didnt know if their was 'more than one way to skin this cat" so to speak!