As you may know, CNN has a special "channel" devoted to news & info for travellers, and is only seen in airports. They have a website also. Here's an interesting article about improvements to the CNN/Airport web site:
The CNN Airport Network Web site, CNN.com/airport, has unveiled a new look and expanded features, it was announced today by Deborah Cooper, senior vice president, Turner Private Networks, Inc. "The enhancements to the site were created with travelers-whether business or recreational-in mind," said Cooper. "The new design allows users to quickly and easily access up-to-date information that they can use before or during their travels."
CNN.com/airport enhancements include:
* A four-day weather forecast search for U.S. cities;
* Access to up-to-the-minute flight arrival and
departure reports from CNNfn's Flight Tracker;
* Access to CNN.com's Reservation Desk, where users can search for flight information as well as book flights;
* Travel tools offering information on consumer travel
warnings, currency conversion and passport information;
* City guides for U.S. and international cities,
including tips on restaurants, overnight accommodations and shopping;
* A dropdown list of the 34 participating CNN Airport
Network airports with links to individual airport Web
The redesigned home page also offers links to the
sites of other CNN News Group networks, including CNN.com, CNNfn.com and CNNSI.com.