Speedbird128 From Pitcairn Islands, joined Oct 2003, 1731 posts, RR: 2 Posted (10 years 2 months 4 weeks 1 day 23 hours ago) and read 1900 times:
For anybody interested, some news from Abu Dhabi-UAE...
- Construction work has started on the new apron, which will provide an extra 9 parking bays, of which some will be A380 capable. To be completed by Sep 2005.
- Approval has been obtained for other new construction:
1. New Runway rumoured to be 4 km north parallel to current 13/31.
2. New terminal building will be erected between the two runways.
3. Existing terminal will become LCC/VIP/Cargo area (current GATS hangars has been cordoned off with contruction underway I believe for LCC ops).
-Etihad: A6-EYY returned to owners TAM yesterday as PT-MVB direct SBGR. A6-EYV has returned from Filton in ETD livery, and has entered service. Still no news about A6-EYW which was last seen departing to Filton for painting...
Flyalot From Switzerland, joined May 2004, 71 posts, RR: 0
Reply 1, posted (10 years 2 months 4 weeks 1 day 20 hours ago) and read 1827 times:
does it mean that EY is not flying on TAM planes anymore ???? how does the Pearl/Diamond class look like on the EY non-TAM planes ??? will be flying EY soon out of GVA and just wondered what to expect...?? Tks for your help