Squirrel83 From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: Posted (9 years 1 month 3 weeks 1 day 14 hours ago) and read 3410 times:
I would love to see some photos if any. I wont be able to veiw it till July its looks pretty nice from the photos on the website.
See Sea-Tac Airport's Spectacular New Central Terminal Without a Ticket
"A Taste of Sea-Tac" is the Airport's grandest grand opening celebration ever. It's your chance to see the stunning view, breathtaking architecture and art, as well as the airport's new shopping and dining before your next trip. The Central Terminal is the heart of Pacific Marketplace. Twenty new shops and restaurants feature the best in local and national brand names.
When: Saturday, June 4, from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Where: The new Central Terminal and Pacific Marketplace
Validated Parking: Park in the Airport Garage for just $2
The Central Terminal will be open to the non-traveling public on this day only; no airline ticket or security screening is required.
It's a Day-Long Party
The shops and restaurants in the Pacific Marketplace and the runway views from 60-foot-tall, 350-foot-long window are enough to keep you entertained all day long, but that's just the beginning of the festivities:
* Meet Super Jen from STAR 101.5; she's broadcasting live from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Get a swing dance lesson! The Savoy Club Performance Dance Troupe will be on hand to show you the moves (2 p.m.).
* Get your face painted! Clowns, jugglers, mimes, magicians and face painters are part of the show.
* Visit the Pacific Marketplace merchants for samples and giveaways.
* Get kids prepared for their next trip. Kids get their own TravelKit filled with fun.
* Get jazzed. The award-winning Garfield High School Jazz Band performs.
* Grand Prize Drawing. Win a trip for four to any Alaska Airlines Vacations destination including tempting possibilities like Mexico, California and Florida. Trip includes roundtrip airfare and a $1000 lodging certificate.
* And more great prizes – four roundtrip tickets on Independence Air, Mariners tickets, restaurant gift certificates and novelty gifts from ABC TV/KOMO4
Justplanesmart From United States of America, joined Mar 2001, 718 posts, RR: 2
Reply 2, posted (9 years 1 month 3 weeks 1 day 3 hours ago) and read 3272 times:
My family and I are planning to be there. Great chance to see planes closer up than from my bedroom window. I do not think there will be any restrictions on pictures, especially ones taken through the big windows.
M404 From United States of America, joined Nov 2003, 2224 posts, RR: 5
Reply 3, posted (9 years 1 month 3 weeks 18 hours ago) and read 3221 times:
I only get to SEA about once a year so forgive me but would this be for which airlines when opened? Or is it a central area for dispersion after going through it? Anxious to sea it. Of course I'm always anxious to go to Seattle.
Less sarcasm and more thought equal better understanding