United Airline From Hong Kong, joined Jan 2001, 9168 posts, RR: 15 Posted (8 years 12 months 23 hours ago) and read 2127 times:
Usually airfares in Hong Kong are more expensive than in Europe, Australia, USA, Canada etc. I know this fare might not be cheap if you compare it with fares in USA, Australia etc but it is very for Hong Kong standards.
In the past we would be jumping up and down if we can get something like HK$ 1800+ Tax. Airfares between HKG and SIN are much cheaper than they were....
Wonder why CX, UA and the rest are not coming up with competing fares.
Fare Amount HKD680
Sale Period 06 Sep 2005-08 Sep 2005
Minimum Passengers 1
Advance Purchase -
Minimum Stay 2 day/s
Maximum Stay 5 day/s
Travel Completion Date -
Outbound Travel Period 19 Sep 2005 - 15 Oct 2005
Inbound Travel Period -
Valid Travel Days -
Stay over -
Cabin Class Economy
Mileage Accruable No
Outbound Flights All flights except SQ001
Inbound Flights All flights
1. Baggage allowance 20kgs.
2. Not eligible for FFP mileage accrual.
3. Not eligible for air industry discount.
4. Not valid for unaccompanied minor service.
5. Valid for travel out of Hong Kong between 19 Sep - 15 Oct 2005.
6. Valid on all flight except SQ001.
7. Change of traveling date and flight is not permitted.
8. Fare is non-refundable.
9. Valid on flight date shown only.
10. No hotel provided.
11. Fare levels and conditions are subject to change unless ticketed immediately.
Sq212 From United States of America, joined Jun 2005, 272 posts, RR: 0
Reply 1, posted (8 years 12 months 22 hours ago) and read 2067 times:
SQ is now competing with other low cost airlines such as Jetstar asia. Although SQ fare is still higher, but more than compensated for better food and cabin comfort. SQ also offer restricted low fare package to other asian destinations such as MNL, TPE and BKK.