Commavia From United States of America, joined Apr 2005, 12845 posts, RR: 61 Posted (10 years 2 weeks 2 days 23 hours ago) and read 2440 times:
A few AA/Eagle changes to be loaded this weekend:
- Eagle will begin flying ORD-JFK, and thus finally giving AA a presence on this route
- Eagle's ORD-MQT service will go nonstop, rather than via MSN
- Eagle will again take over ORD-CMH completely from mainline
- Eagle will, indeed, take over the PIT station with mainline leaving PIT-DFW
- AA's JFK-NCL will finally be loaded for a 1 May 06 launch
TWA902fly From United States of America, joined Dec 1999, 3163 posts, RR: 4
Reply 3, posted (10 years 2 weeks 2 days 22 hours ago) and read 2331 times:
Quoting Cubsrule (Reply 2): I assume yield management will be similar to DL's, rendering travel on the route without connecting impractical.
Most likely yes - just to give AA more feed to Europe/Caribbean out of JFK. They will send all O/D into LGA/EWR as usualy. This is a long awaited route - DL has been at it alone for years - now with a CRJ, before that with MD88 and before that with the 727. TWA used to fly a 727 and MD83 on it, and United had a weekly 757 that was repositioned between ORD and JFK. It flew on Sundays ORD-JFK and Saturdays JFK-ORD i believe. it had some wierd flight times. 9:30PM out of ORD, 12:48AM into JFK. Nothing too important, just trying to fill a couple seats on an otherwise empty ferried aircraft.
life wasn't worth the balance, or the crumpled paper it was written on