Hi there all a-nutters!!
I was wondering if anyone here can help me with finding sources of information (people or websites) where I can fill in the gaps in my logbook from childhood. Often I just have a date and flight number and route and was wondering whether info is out there regarding the aircraft type and rego and maybe even flight operational details (exact dep/arr times, passenger loads etc)
There are too many individual things to ask for here, but in general, this is some of the areas I need info - if you think you have info that could help, let me know:
- Qantas international flight regos from 1994 to 2000
- United Airlines international regos from a trip in 1999-2000 from SYD to Europe via US and Canada (I have domestic regos from FAA data)
- Ansett and TAA regos from 1981 to 1990 (only a few)
- Kendell Airlines regos until 2001
- KLM regos Australia-Europe rtn in 1982
- Lufthansa regos Australia-Europe rtn in 1983/4
- Olympic Airways regos for 4 intra europe/greece sectors in 1994
- Air France KIX-CDG 1995
- JAL NRT-SYD Feb 1996
- Malaysia trip Australia-Europe 1997
- Garuda trip Australia-Europe (incl CGK-DPS dom sector) 1998/99
- Lauda Air trip SYD-VIE-SYD in 2000
Feel free to reply or email. Any information whatsoever is welcome. I'm happy to provide a copy of the logbook as it stands now to anyone interested.