Olympus69 From Canada, joined Jun 2002, 1737 posts, RR: 7 Posted (8 years 10 months 3 weeks 5 days 6 hours ago) and read 5935 times:
Here are my predictions for the 10 most popular topics for the year 2010.
1. Will NW Retire Its DC9s This Year?
2. Could Concorde Fly Again?
3. The Never Ending Peter Max Topic
4. Who Will Sell More Planes In 2005; Airbus-Embraer or Boeing-Bombardier?
5. Will Ryanair Or Easyjet Be The first To install Grab Bars for Standees?
6. What is ETOPS?
7. Why Can't Hollywood Make An Accurate Aviation Movie?
8. When Did The Last Legacy Carrier Fold?
9. Who Were The So-called Legacy Carriers?
10. Should The Wright Amendment Be Repealed?
ODwyerPW From Mexico, joined Dec 2004, 853 posts, RR: 2
Reply 14, posted (8 years 10 months 3 weeks 5 days 5 hours ago) and read 5805 times:
I've got a few:
- Will Boeing restart the 757 line?
- Will the US Air Force select the KC767 Tanker?
- What type of aircraft should WN add to it's fleet next?
- Who receives more direct/indirect gov't subsidies? Airbus or Boeing?
- When will Pan-Am be resurrected?
- When will Boeing launch the 787-10?
- Why was the (insert airframe of choice here) such a flop?
- I don't like WN because ...
JetBlueAtJFK From United States of America, joined Jan 2005, 1687 posts, RR: 3
Reply 22, posted (8 years 10 months 3 weeks 5 days 4 hours ago) and read 5729 times:
-Will jetBlue go here......
-WN Announces 1,000th city (lol)
-NW slated to keep DC9's for at least 10 more years
-Residents near FLL vote against expansion plans
-Ryanair offer fares for $1.00 R/T, hoping that it will boost sales
-Alaska Airlines pulls out of its final Alaskan destination, gearing its product more towards SEA, PDX, CA, and Mexico
-What was Song and why did Delta discontinue it in 2006
-FLL o/t record is now .25%!
-Virgin America should be starting operations soon
FLAIRPORT From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR:
Reply 23, posted (8 years 10 months 3 weeks 5 days 4 hours ago) and read 5699 times:
"jetBlue launches service to the moon....yet when will they cross the Atlantic?"
"AA opens moon hub"
"how many more A320s on order for B6"
"How many more E190s on order for B6"
"Delta retires 777"
already noted: "NW retires DC9s"