QM001 From Portugal, joined Mar 2004, 300 posts, RR: 0 Posted (9 years 9 months 3 days 1 hour ago) and read 4668 times:
I am looking for information about KL's RTW fares called World Passport. Does anyone have any more information regarding this...
* There are four kinds of `Passport to the World` available as based on the number of miles you want to fly. You can choose from packages of 25, 30, 35 or 40 thousand miles (1 mile is about 1.6 kilometers).
* You begin and end your trip in the same country and your entire trip will last no longer than 1 year.
* Your itinerary will include at least one transatlantic and one transpacific flight.
* You may make ten stopovers and can extend this number at extra charge. You will have to make a minimum of three stopovers.
* ‘Passport to the World’ applies to the networks of airlines that include KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Kenya Airways, Continental Airlines, Malaysian Airlines, South African Airways, Emirates, Alaska Airlines, COPA, Air Pacific.
* For more information and all the conditions that apply to this ticket, please call your local KLM office
Perhaps an idea of the fares out of NL?
Thanks and brgds,
QM001 (167 Air Malawi)
I wish there was still a flying boat service on the African Lakes!