340300 From , joined Dec 1969, posts, RR: Posted (14 years 9 months 2 weeks 6 days 17 hours ago) and read 1692 times:
I will use a DL Family & Friends Pass to NY on Aug 15.
* Do you know if I can use AF code-sharing flights with the pass? (3 daily AF CDG to JFK)
* May I use AF business class too?
* What is the probability I can get a seat on Aug 15?
* What margin should I keep to be back in Paris on Aug 28?
* How can I maximize my chances to get a seat?
* Who has any experience with this pass?
Delta15 From United States of America, joined Nov 1999, 617 posts, RR: 4
Reply 1, posted (14 years 9 months 2 weeks 6 days 16 hours ago) and read 1668 times:
sorry you cant fly on AF with a buddy pass.
The 15 is a tuesday so the probability of you getting on is good
To maximize your chances of getting a seat you need to have an open schedule. You need to be ready the day before or after to get a good seat. So you may have to fly out the 14, or 16 instead, or return a day before or after your scheduled day of departure. *once my brother gets off the phone i will call the delta Vru travel line and check thhe availabaility of your flight. You may also need to consider flying into Atlanta or Cincinnati to increase your possibiity of getting BiZelitel