|Hardiwv From Brazil, joined Oct 2004, 8780 posts, RR: 51|
Reply 1, posted (7 years 1 month 4 days 18 hours ago) and read 2215 times:
|Quoting Richcandy (Thread starter):|
Can anyone tell me what sort of product Tam offer in business class. Also do they offer transfers for business class passengers in the UK?
TAM LHR daily service Business Class:
- Lie-flat beds, 180 degrees;
- Transfer service with limosine (up to 65km from LHR aiport) free of charge for ticket class F, A, C, J, R (more than 65km: fee of 0.75/km);
- Free rental of mobile phone;
You can view the seats by clicking on the links below:
Current wine menu:
• Drappier Carte d´Or
Champagne - France
• Steenberg Sémillon
Constantia - South Africa
• Château Haut-Surget
Lalande-de-Pomerol - Bordeaux - France
• Finca Sophenia Altosur Malbec
Vale do Uco - Mendoza - Argentina
• Jacob´s Creek Shiraz Cabernet South Eastern Australia - Australia
TAM uses T4 in LHR. The business lounge is "Holideck Lounge" near gates 15/16, the gates has 3 levels with wireless connection and self-service buffet.
TAM is considered (together with LA) the best airline in Latin America.
More info click on: http://www.tam.com.br/b2c/jsp/default.jhtml?adPagina=531&adArtigo=6306