Matt D From United States of America, joined Nov 1999, 9502 posts, RR: 45 Posted (14 years 3 months 2 weeks 5 days 9 hours ago) and read 547 times:
Ok...here it is, the first weekly trivia quiz that I will be posting.
This weeks prize to the first person to correctly answer all 10 questions will be a new, in the box Dragon Wings Pan Am 1:400 scale model.
1. What airline ties Bonanza, West Coast, Pacific, and (Hughes) AirWest to Northwest?
2. Which Western Pacific Airlines plane had the most liveries on it while in service for WP? What were the themes of each livery?
3. True or False: American Eagle operated 707's.
4. What was the registration number of the first 757 delivered to TWA?
5. What was the registration number of the 747 that operated flight #800 that crashed in 1996?
6. List all 5 US airlines that operated the MD-11.
7. Juan Trippe was Pan Am's airline. Howard Hughes was TWA. Ted Baker was National. Who was the leader of Eastern that was a contemporary of the aforementioned people?
8. What two airlines flew scheduled MD-80 service bewteen ONT (Ontario) and SNA (Orange County) in the early and mid 1990's?
9. Who was the "Jelly Bean" airline?
10. "Doing what we do best" was the 1980's marketing slogan for what airline?
Matt D From United States of America, joined Nov 1999, 9502 posts, RR: 45
Reply 1, posted (14 years 3 months 2 weeks 5 days 9 hours ago) and read 472 times:
I guess it would help if I said what plane the prize is!!
Anyway, as stated above, the first person to correctly answer all 10 questions will receive, as a gift from yours truly, a new in the box Dragon Wings Pan Am 727-200 1:400 scale model.