ThaiA345 From Indonesia, joined Oct 2006, 888 posts, RR: 15 Posted (8 years 2 months 3 weeks 5 days 22 hours ago) and read 3991 times:
As some of you have already known, TG is moving their aircraft around on different routes, heres what I know off hand, please do add to others that you know off:
1) Australia routes will stop seeing the B744, it will mainly be the B772/3 and PER has already lost its A333 to the B773, how much I hate the A333, the B773 is much worse in J, when will they finish the upgrades?
2) MUC will lose A346 and get the B744
3) MXP loses B772ER gets A346
4) JNB loses B772ER gets A346
5) Moscow (DME) loses B772ER gets B773
So with all the shuffling around, which routes do the B772ER ply now? For better or worse, maybe TG is shuffling their aircraft around to better meet demand elsewhere.
Please provide your feedbacks and add to any other routes which I may have forgotten above!
I believe that AKL and MXP will be swapping aircraft. Auckland will now see 5x weekly 772ER service (downgraded from a daily 346 service). AKL is generally a lower-yielding destination so the extra economy seats on the 777 should help boost revenue for this flight.